Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Machete


I bought myself a machete at Lowes last night after church. I forgot to tell you that the grass (actually I haven't identified the plant yet?) at the deer lease is 6 stink'n feet tall. When we tried to get out of the truck and I lost my children in the grass. I was so afraid that we would step on snakes. So with my trusty new machete I will blaze a trail for us to walk safely back and forth from vehicle to deer stand. Pray for me. We will be spending this 3 day weekend getting things set up for hunting.
Sorry, there is nothing of any spiritual value in the post...just want you to pray for our safety and that no one dies of snake bites or heat stroke! Oh yeah...and that the kids still think it's fun after 3 days of work! Thanks :)

9 comments:

Mike said...

Is this new toy really for blazing a trail or to make sure Buddy understands it's time to come home?? I'll be praying for you all.. = )

Anonymous said...

Boy, now that you're armed, I'm really glad I didn't tag you!;)

Anonymous said...

Tinkerbell says thanks for letting the bunny come over and play ;)

Unknown said...

You’ve been tagged. Stop by my space to see the rules. http://www.rhondajones.spaces.live.com

Unknown said...

You’ve been tagged. Stop by my space to see the rules. http://www.rhondajones.spaces.live.com

Unknown said...

oops... sorry! didn't mean to send it twice!

Anonymous said...

Be careful, Rhonda. She has a machete!

Anonymous said...

see my comment on "huntress" post

Anonymous said...

Good one, Rhonda. I took the bait and went to the Huntress post - AGAIN! You didn't leave a message on that one. Who'd have thought that someone so seemingly innocent would be so, so, good at fooling me. :0 )>