Monday, February 5, 2007

Worship

1 Corinthians 10:31"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
I started my worship of God today as I rolled over and cuddled with my husband this morning, taking 15 min. to pray silently for his day and that he would live today in a way that would be pleasing to God. I continued to worship as I administered medicine to my 8 yr. old daughter. Then I worshipped while I tackled the pile of laundry on my bedroom floor, had my quiet time and a cup of coffee. My worship will be manifest as I herd our daughters out the door to take an elderly woman we know to the Dr. Then I will persevere in worship as I teach my children their school lessons. Later this afternoon my daughters and I will worship together as we take a package of diapers to a young man we met last week, whose girlfriend just had their first child. I will go on worshipping all day... looking for ways to be obedient to God and to share Christ love with whomever God leads into my day. Romans 12:1 "Therefore I urge you brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices holy and pleasing to God- this is your spiritual act of worship."
February 5, 2007 8:18am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Well Put! Love ya sister.