Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Special Valentines Offer- Limit Time Only!

Okay...Yes, I am resorting to bribery. It seems like everyday I find out that someone new is reading my blog, but not commenting. I know that some of you are shy and others are just too busy to comment. So for a Limited Time Only, I am offering a free personal sized cheesecake or brownie to everyone who post a comment to this blog. No pressure, you don't even have to have anything super smart of clever to comment (I never do). Just scroll down to the word "comment" , click and a comment page will pop up. Enter your info and let me know if you want a cheese cake or brownie! That is easy enough and doesn't take but a few seconds...it will be worth the goodies! Btw...the cheesecake is Chrissy Hawkin 's recipe, the best I have ever had!!!! The brownie will be homemade too!

If you act right now, you can even specify if you want cherry or strawberry topping on your cheesecake! (0ffer not valid where author cannot hand deliver goodies, sorry dad! We can make you some oatmeal, chocolate chip and raisin cookies though!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherie,

I will take a brownie when we come in May. I bet dad chooses cheesecake for May.

Anonymous said...

Can I count even if I've already posted before??

Also, what if I post 7 different times? Does that mean I get 7 different choices? I mean, the baby is a bit hungry!!

Ha ha!!

I look forward to reading your blog every day!

How are you supposed to choose between cheesecake or brownie???

Cherie said...

I'll tell you what Kari...I'll give you one of each, since you really are "eating for two"!

Anonymous said...

Man....I wish I had thought of that!! ummmm...cheesecake... :)

Anonymous said...

and brownie....

Anonymous said...

and more cheesecake!..... :) :)

Anonymous said...

Cherie, I am with Kari, I look foward to your blog everyday too. I am like her also, how do you choose. What if you look Like you are feeding for two? Does that count?

Anonymous said...

Don't give me that "sorry dad" stuff. I'll be down there in May. Where's the respect for your ol' man? A whole cheese cake will do for me (no cherries necessary). And I love your blog too!!

Buddy said...

I'll take both! :)

Anonymous said...

Umm..Cherie...at least I'm advertising food for another person...not stooping so low as to BRIBE for comments...lol...I love cheesecake though! :)

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmm...sounds delicious! I have such a terrible time making decisions when it comes to important things like "goodies"! I like your plain, brown blog...rj

CHIO said...

Hey Cherie,

Do you think that you could offer something salty next time?

I don't know something like......................UMMMM SOPES (MEXICAN DISH)

Cherie said...

Chio...Thank you! For being the newest commentator to my blog, you have just won yourself a sope lunch at my house! I will even throw in a flan (your recipe). I hope that you will continue to come to visit my periodic ramblings and nonsense, and enlighten us with your perspective!
For the rest of you goodie seekers...I bought all the ingredients yesterday and will be baking up a storm tomorrow between studying for my gov. test and catching up on the ever growing pile of laundry. Thanks for contributing!
p.s. Kenneth, I could justifiably deny you two goodies,if in fact, you did look like you were eating for for two. Since you look like you have been watching your lines, I think that I can accept the terms of your negotiation and I do hereby grant you two goodies...what the hey...everyone can have two!