Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thank you, thank you!


I appreciate the response yesterday in my moment of crying out to the friends that God has placed in my everyday life. It is good to know that there is someone with "skin-on" that is concerned about me.



Hebrews 4:15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin.

I am unable to fully express my gratefulness to my High Priest and Savior for His great labor of love on my behalf...I know that you understand what I mean here. There is one area I struggle. (Well actually, there are so many areas where I struggle, but...) In regards to this passage in Hebrews I struggle with the fact that, though He sympathizes with my temptations, He cannot understand what is is to fail. ( THANK YOU LORD FOR THAT!!!!) I know that this is why we have been placed in each others lives. You are a miserable, stinky sinners just like me. So when I ask for you to pray for me or you console me, I know that you know what it is like to realize you just plain stink without Christ. So with all that said, thanks for praying and lifting me up before the only One that can keep me from falling and forgive me when I do. God help us all!


Hebrews 2:18Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

2 comments:

Dreama said...

Cherie: I just now stopped by and noticed your post...it's probably too late to pray for what it was you needed help with but I said one for you now...better late than never??

Cherie said...

thanks...the prayers are ALWAYS needed :)