Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Didn't Play Fair!

Sorry guys. I got on to my husband several weeks ago when he was "tagged" and complained about complying with the game. Then I was tagged and ignored it completely..."hypocrite!".
Didn't you hate it when you played tagged when you were little and you tagged someone but they just kept running...so frustrating to play with people that have no regards for the rules of the game! So, I apologize.

Here is my list of 7 things about me:
*I grew up in N. CA.
*I was raised by actively Christian parents.
*I swam competitively for 10 years.
*An unfulfilled desire of mine is to sing in a musical...like Oklahoma, Sound of Music, or My Fair Lady. I absolutely LOVE musicals!
*My favorite subject in school IS history. I have not quit being a student. I homeschool my kids and I go on learning right along side of them!
* I lived in a New Age commune for a year after I graduated. ( My parents spent that year on their knees for me!)
* I want to spend my retirement years as a gypsy/missionary, traveling to wherever the Spirit blows me and sharing the Good News about Jesus Christ.

I won't tag anyone else because everyone I know has already been tagged.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 years...Wow! Now that's stamina! Longest race I've heard of...

Gypsy missionary...now that's quite a combination!

Anonymous said...

Doe, a deer, a female deer.
Ray, a drop of golden suuuuuuun.
Me, a name I call myself.
Fa, a long long way to ruuuuuun!

Wow, a gypsy missionary....I'm not sure I know what to comment about that!!

Anonymous said...

Exactly what is a gypsy missionary??

billy said...

i thought she defined the term quite nicely-"traveling to wherever the Spirit blows me and sharing the Good News about Jesus Christ." - that is a gypsy missionary-

melissa lynn said...

Hey those are fun facts.. lol. One question though. What is a New Age Commune? I love yall and hopefully will see you this weekend!