Sunday, February 15, 2009

Top 10 Blessings of This Last Week

#10 - We ate 19 meals at home this week (or made at home and packed to eat on the road!). ..only 2 were eaten out.
#9- I managed to catch a glimpse of the bottom of the laundry hamper ( even if it was only for 12 short hours).
#8- My Valentine remembered me!
#7- We got rid of one of our sailboats, saving $80 in marina fees/mo.
#6- We had a great week at the bookstore.
#5- Everyone was healthy this week...with the exception of an outbreak of poison ivy that required a shot, but is no bother now!
#4- My sister called me today...we rarely connect. It was good to hear that she is doing well.
#3- Mom's second round of chemo seems to have gone well. She has remained healthy and chipper this time around. Praise the Lord!
#2- My Valentine still has a job! With such an uncertain economy and so many out of work, I am continually humbled and grateful by the way that God has provided for us well beyond our needs.
#1- God's grace was sufficient to face all the other things that happened during this past week that seemed more trying... "For we know that all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose."Rom.8:28

2 comments:

julie said...

Hi,

I've missed your blogging. You are always so encouraging :)

Dreama said...

Just keeping you accountable!!!