Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Preteen Rally

In hopes of getting some new activity here, I have asked my daughters if they would like to contribute to this blog. Today I am handing this post over to my to my daughter Laurel.

Hi, I was wondering if your family needs a night off from sitting around and watching TV.
I would encourage you to go to a preteen rally Friday, 02/06/09 @ 7-9:30 pm and Saturday 02/07/09 @ 12-8:00 pm. It will be held at First Baptist Church of Gun Barrel City, Texas.
The guest speaker will be Glenn Ray Little. I heard him at Piney Woods. The way he acts out his stories is hilarious! The Chris Allen Band will be playing. I have never heard them, but my sister has and she loved them.
It is for grades 2-6, but my whole family is going. So I encourage you to take your whole family. It is free and fun!

No comments: