Monday, November 3, 2008

Time for an Anedote

My husband decided that we should open a bookstore and coffee shop this past May, which is my explanation as to why there are no blog entries since April. I have decided though that there is surely a free moment today to share some of the funny and truth revealing comments I overheard this morning from the dining room table, as I was eves dropping from the kitchen sink.
"Would you rather have a perfect sister or a perfect mother?", inquired my youngest daughter of my middle daughter.
"Does that mean I would have to have a different mother?", questions the middle daughter.
" Yes, it means you have to change moms.", responds the youngest.
"Well, I don't want a different mom...

Such truth...I didn't know whether to be offended or tickled. I decided to be tickled since there is no hope for my perfection this side of heaven!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to finally hear from you. Welcome back. I will be checking in daily to see what you have to say.
Melissa

Heather C said...

How adorable! What a blessing our children are! I've always dreamed of owning a bookstore/coffee shop. How exciting! God bless!

Dreama said...

Wow! Where did you come from? I'm so glad you posted!! Now all we have to do is get the rest of the "peeps" posting again. See ya!!