Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Back On-line

I'm finally back after a long blogger's vacation. My computer crashed over Christmas break. My husband told me that I could use his computer, but I know better than to mess with his stuff. I won't be blamed for any problem that he has with his computer. If anything happens to his computer the kids will have to take the blame! I remember when I was growing up, we kids got the blame for anything broken or missing. Mom says that when we moved out the blame transfered to her. I will remain blamelss for at least a few more years...hehe!

5 comments:

Recovering Noah said...

I'm glad you're back online!

Now... where's that potato soup recipe???? :-)

Leslie

Buddy said...

I'm glad you're back online honey.

The only thing you broke was my heart with this sad story. Don't worry, though, I won't blame you. I'll take it out on the girls. ;)

Glad your writing again. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! You disappeared tonight! I looked around and you were gone :( Missed ya!

Would you like some help gardening this week? (I'll bring the slushies!)

Julie

Dreama said...

Ok, you're back online now...where are you???? See you Thursday!!!

Buddy said...

Guess she's resting up after coming back from that longer blogger vacation. Don't worry though Dreama, she'll be posting again. There is another Thanksgiving coming in about 8 months.