Saturday, January 6, 2007

My Perfect Life Partner

Lord, I thank you that you far surpass, in character and in love, even the best people in my life. You are My Share in this life and in the one to come...my Great Reward, my Maker and Sustainer, and the Lover of my soul.
Jesus, help me to make you the true desire of my heart so that you will be exalted to the position to which you are worthy. In doing so, it is my desire that others will take note of the great love that we share and be drawn to a place where they can know You and love You too.

2 comments:

Lin & Les said...

I praise God that Cherie (my daughter) is so proud of her Lord that her relationship with Him is considered of such great importance to her. This is also true for both her mother and me. May all Christian parents be so blessed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.